Just because someone doesnt drink, dip, wear boots, etc etc, doesnt mean they are “fake country”…. From what ive learned in life, country is how you were raised… My momma raised me right and the country way. Being polite, respect, work hard, love your country, know your roots, its not where you live its how you were raised
Everyone is complaining about someone being “fake country”… please describe me “fake country” I would like to know these things… because it just sounds stupid
Posted on Sunday 15 April 2012.
Reblogged from bigcountryaz, posted by by bigcountryaz.
- b00ts-n-buckles likes this
- smalltown-blonde likes this
- forever-always-country reblogged this from bigcountryaz
- breannamccray reblogged this from bigcountryaz
- courtneypaigeeee reblogged this from bigcountryaz
- courtneypaigeeee likes this
- countrygirl517 said: you sound dumb, country is whats in the heart not how you was raised of were your from, i was raised in a normal town , to be what i WANTED TO BE
- wondermentandbeauty likes this
- bonita-redneck likes this
- southerngirlupnorth likes this
- bloodybrilliannt said: THIS. i’m not from the south, but that’s the way i was raised.
- bloodybrilliannt likes this
- mariaarroyo likes this
- bigcountryaz posted this